ADDICT RanOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ADDICT RanOnline

The New EP3 mixed Ep4 Server w/ HAMACHI, 167-227scrolls are in NPC, 227-237scroll and 197-250etc scroll are mobs dropable!! New EP4 Skill effects, +10 and EP4 Weapons on NPC, Friendly GMs and ADMINS!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» FREE 1K Stats & 180M Gold...
ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:11 am by addict28

» Admin and GM Read
ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:29 pm by prinZdark15

» D me maka connect...
ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:00 pm by PunisherGx

» Server is UP??
ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:39 am by RHEYK

» Music po Admin
ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:25 pm by Admin

» SERVER MAINTENANCE
ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:15 pm by Admin

» AGENT SERVER ALWAYS FAILED
ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:32 pm by Admin

» ISP PROBLEM
ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 pm by Admin

» :) saan d2 ang client at patch mag download na ko!!
ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:01 pm by PunisherGx

VOTE for ADDICTRAN
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules Empty
PostSubject: ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules   ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:55 am

The following In Game Rules and Regulations should be followed

Dont kill players when its not yet PK time

Regularly vote for our server

Walking Vending, False words, Bad Mouth is Prohibited and subject to a 3 days account banned.

Insulting GM, Admins and any other player in the Game is subject to Account Banned

If any GMs kill you report it to me ASAP with screen shot and reason or post it in our Abuse player forum

If any of the players kill / FPK / hostile action you more than 3 tyms when its not yet PK time print screen on it and post it with reason or report it to me ASAP with screen shot and reason

Our suryun event is Twice a week and it will be held at the Shibuya map. Suryun event time is 2:00AM and 3:00AM Any illegal suryun event report it to me with screen shot

Be good with other players not only to GMs or ADMIN Any kinds of violation will have a punishment like account ban or account delete depends on the violation done

Dont ask GOLDS or ITEMS to any GMs or ADMINs

Dont ask for LAG because no server has no LAG It also depends on the connection speed or sometimes its because of ISP problem

GMs are not allowed to summon any kinds of monster inside the campuses If you saw some of my GMs do that report it to me ASAP with screen shot or post it on our forum

Any violations on any GM will have a punishment like demoting them

To All of my GMs: Be kind to our players and be patientive Always be a good player Be good to anyone Lets help each other to maintain our server good and playabble

*** AddictRan Admin ****
Back to top Go down
https://addictran.forumotion.com

ADDICT RanOnline Online Rules
Page 1 of 1